Who is this for?
- Professors, Faculty Members
- Research Team Members
What do I need before I can begin?
No information is required to begin. Please reach out to a contact within the Division of the Vice President, Research and Innovation (VPRI) if you have questions.
The Human Research Ethics Program (HREP) offers one-on-one or group ethics consultations for faculty, staff, and students prior to and throughout the ethics review process.
In a consultation, HREP staff provide advice on the following.
- During the design phase of a study, developing an ethically sound human research protocol
- Resolving ethical dilemmas that may arise through planning and execution of studies
- Navigating the Research Ethics Board (REB) review process
- Other human research ethics questions
- Schedule and deliver consultations to researchers