Who is this for?
- Professor, Faculty Member
The Centre for Research and Innovation Support (CRIS) is a researcher-centric resource hub providing access to tools, training, and expertise across the University of Toronto’s (U of T’s) three campuses. CRIS is a partnership launched by the Division of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation, the U of T Libraries, and Information Technology Services.
The following services and supports are currently accessible through the CRIS website.
- Resource Hub: A self-serve catalogue providing access to tools to support researchers to conduct and administer research, and easily find services and offices that offer research and innovation expertise.
- Spotlight: A curated set of resources on topics related to emerging issues identified by the U of T research and innovation community (e.g. Resources for Conducting COVID-19 Research)
- Research Roundup: A weekly digest of key research & innovation communications
- Training & Events Calendar: A central point for accessing research and innovation-related training events
The following CRIS services and supports are currently in development.
- CRIS Programming, including training in emergent areas
- Collaboration Space: A newly renovated flexible space at the Gerstein Science Information Centre, with two multi-functional rooms for collaborative work and training
- Navigation Service: A consultation service for faculty to help them find appropriate research and innovation supports
To stay informed of CRIS news and updates, subscribe to the mailing list.
- Deliver a researcher-centric hub with core supports that include training and events, a Resource Hub, and collaborative meeting space.