Who is this for?
Industry and other parties interested in licensing or otherwise using University of Toronto (U of T) technologies or working with spinoff companies based on U of T intellectual property.
What do I need before I can begin?
No information is required to begin. If you have questions regarding licensing University of Toronto (U of T) technologies or working with our spinoff companies, please reach out to the Innovations & Partnerships Office: Director, Innovations at 416-946-5515.
The University of Toronto (U of T) is a global leader in turning research into products, services, companies and jobs. The Innovations & Partnerships Office (IPO) is your one-stop-shop to license these technologies or work with spinoff companies based on U of T intellectual property (IP). IPO’s team of technology transfer professionals make the process as quick and easy as possible.
Use the Technology Explorer below to discover market-ready innovations and companies based on U of T IP or contact us to find custom solutions.
|The Glucose Meter as a Detection System for Point-of-Care Gene Circuit Diagnostics||Point-of-Care , Covid-19 , Diagnostics , Molecular Detection , Synthetic Biology , SARS-COV-2 , Cell Free , Protein Syntheis , Glucose Meter , PCR , Typhoid , Covid-19 , Reporter Gene , Virus , Bacteria , Ag Tech , Agriculture , Food Safety , Animal Health|
- Market U of T technologies to industry
- Support the development of startup companies
- Negotiate license agreements with interested companies
- Assist in finding partners and funding to support proof-of-concept and commercialization
- Support long-term relationships with strategic partners that help develop early-stage discoveries into market-ready technologies and products