Who is this for?
The research & innovation dashboards enable self-service data analysis for data-informed decision-making across the University of Toronto (U of T). This content is for U of T divisional research offices, and those in the following roles.
- Principals, Deans, Academic Directors, and Chairs
- Research or Financial Administrators
The Division of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation (VPRI) is working on an exciting and ambitious initiative to deliver interactive and insightful data analytics dashboards to the U of T community.
The VPRI is partnering with U of T’s Enterprise Applications and Solutions Integration (EASI) team, and collaborating extensively with all U of T divisions. The research and innovation dashboards mark a fundamental change in how data and systems have been delivered in the past.
The dashboards are currently in development. The VPRI is aiming to release the first set of dashboards to divisional research offices by the end of 2019.
For information on the project, including how to join our Functional User Group of representatives from across U of T who are driving this process, please reach out to the Senior Research Information Analyst listed in the VPRI Contact section below.
For authorized users, please log into the research & innovation dashboards.
- Lead project via the Project Manager
- Gather and prioritize user stories (requirements) from across U of T
- Facilitate the Functional User Group process
- Develop dashboards and integrate all data
- Test and roll-out dashboards
- Provide training and ongoing support to U of T community