Who is this for?
The research & innovation dashboards enable self-service data analysis for data-informed decision-making across the University of Toronto (U of T). This content is for U of T divisional research offices, and those in the following roles.
- Principals, Deans, Academic Directors, and Chairs
- Research or Financial Administrators
The Division of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation (VPRI) is working on an exciting and ambitious initiative to deliver interactive and insightful data analytics dashboards to the U of T community.
The VPRI is partnering with U of T’s Enterprise Applications and Solutions Integration (EASI) team, and collaborating extensively with all U of T divisions. The research and innovation dashboards mark a fundamental change in how data and systems have been delivered in the past.
For information on the project, including how to join our Functional User Group of representatives from across U of T who are driving this process, please reach out to the Senior Research Information Analyst listed in the VPRI Contact section below.
For authorized users, please log into the research & innovation dashboards.
- Lead project via the Project Manager
- Gather and prioritize user stories (requirements) from across U of T
- Facilitate the Functional User Group process
- Develop dashboards and integrate all data
- Test and roll-out dashboards
- Provide training and ongoing support to U of T community