Who is this for?
Any University of Toronto (U of T) stakeholder who is interested in the following.
- Reports and publications produced by the Division of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation (VPRI)
- VPRI initiatives and service improvements that benefit researchers and innovators
- Research and innovation initiatives at U of T in a given year
- Research and innovation performance of the current annual report (see “By the Numbers”)
What do I need before I can begin?
No information is required to begin. Please reach out to the Division of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation (VPRI) contact listed below if you have questions regarding a VPRI Annual report.
- Annual Report 2018 - U of T is the Place
- - By the Numbers
- Annual Report 2017 - U of T is the Place
- By the Numbers
- Annual Report 2016 - Leading the Way in Research and Innovation
- Annual Report 2015 - Impact Through Innovation and Service
- Annual Report 2014 - Keeping the Focus
- Annual Report 2013 - Beyond Sustained Success
- Annual Report 2012 - Life in 2027
- Annual Report 2011 - Sustaining Research Excellence: Challenges and Opportunities
- Annual Report 2010 - Ideas That Could Change the World
- Report annually to the University of Toronto (U of T) Governing Council and to the wider U of T community on key institutional research and innovation achievements and benchmarks