ODAIA is business intelligence software that enables organizations to understand, predict, and optimize their customer's journeys. Emerging from data analytics research in both the Faculty of Information and the Faculty of Computer Science, the technology leverages AI to facilitate the exploration, analysis, summarization, and optimization of a customer's journey, from awareness to purchase.
The novel, intuitive, scalable, secure, AI-SaaS platform offers:
- Simple data ingestion
- Easily integrate data sources that capture customer activities including CRM, event logs, ERP, customer experience touchpoints, and more.
- Customer Insights
- Visualize data-driven customer journeys and segments, while setting specific goals to identify the best way to “reroute” customer journeys towards an optimal path.
- Predict user engagement, churn or next best action and who is most likely to abandon their journey and why.
- Drive actions directly back to your CRM, Customer Experience, Omnichannel Marketing Automation tools.
- Customer Segmentation
- Goal-Setting Visualizations
Enterprises are a collection of disparate systems (CRM, Support, Billing, etc.) that capture nearly every customer activity. The problems with analyzing the data in these existing systems include:
- Manual work
- Labour heavy
- Full of bias
- Primarily Conducted by large consulting firms
- Data integration
- No easy way to access and integrate customer-relevant data across disparate sources
- Taking action from insights
- No simple tools for predicting customer behavior and triggering actions to change the course of a customer’s journey
- A startup, ODAIA, has been formed to commercialize the technology. See more: ODAIA Raises $1.6 Million in Seed Funding Co-led by Panache and StandUp
- Two patent applications have been filed and are in prosecution