Who is this for?
- Applicants and potential applicants to Canada Research Chair (CRC) opportunities at the University and its affiliated hospitals
- Those wishing to view archived advertisements for CRC opportunities at the University from the past three years
- Those wishing to view transparency statements regarding emergency retention nominations and Tier 1 third-term renewals, both of which may be approved only in rare and exceptional cases
To view Canada Research Chair (CRC) opportunities at the University of Toronto (U of T) and the affiliated hospitals, please click the appropriate link below.
These CRCs are open to anyone who does not currently hold a tenure-stream appointment at U of T.
There are currently no external opportunities available. Opportunities will be posted as they become available.
Statements posted here provide justifications for emergency retention nominations or Tier 1 third-term renewals, both of which may be submitted only on an exceptional basis.
- Post all current U of T CRC opportunities to this website for a minimum of 30 days prior to the application deadline
- Maintain an archive of previous postings for CRC opportunities at U of T (past three years)
- Post transparency statements for emergency retention nominations and Tier 1 third-term renewals for a minimum of 30 days prior to the nomination submission
- Provide links to the CRC public accountability web pages of the affiliated hospitals