This technology includes a state-of-the-art encryption solution that leverages quantum technologies: Quantum Key Infrastructure (QKI).
- Provides quantum-safe communication implementable with today's technologies.
- Eliminates all threats of classical and quantum computational attacks.
- Is cost-effective, ready today, and has strong demand in many different verticals.
- Can be used to secure communications (for in-transit data) or secure data encryption and authorization (for at-rest data), including use cases in VPN, cloud data, and mobile communication.
Quantum Computers are developing at an exponential pace. Consequences:
- Data encrypted today may be stolen and decrypted tomorrow
- The Internet will become increasingly vulnerable and complex
- Migration to quantum-safe environments is a long journey that needs to begin now.
The quantum-hybrid security solutions use proprietary hardware and software that are:
- Information Theoretically Secure (ITS): security is guaranteed even if the attacker has unlimited computing power.
- Quantum-safe: increases in technological power won't break the protocol, even with the advent of quantum computers.
- Future-proof: data today are already protected against future attacks.
- Scalable: more parties can join the network, anytime.
- Patent pending
- Startup formed to commercialize the technologies